Due to the current temperatures we are experiencing we have been unable to dispatch nucs for the past 2 weeks.

It is not ideal conditions to be posting bees with forecasted temperatures mid 20's throughout the week and with Parcelforce / Royal Mail refusing to pay out on any compensation claims we have felt its best for the customers and the bees that we delay dispatch until a cooler day.

It is unfortunate but we need to do what is best for the bees, we will be in contact at a more convenient time and urge if you are able to collect please email us and we can book you in for one of our collection weekends and refund your postage.

Dan & Tris